1980's vintage with futuristic vibes, this brown-bronze-copper heavy nylon coat features a black polka dot print, oversized, wide sweeping silhouette, raglan shoulders, two hip pockets, fully lined in black nylon. There are no closures, belt loops, buttons or buttonholes. The lining has two linear tears near the bottom as shown in the last pic. No other issues discovered, this has been cleaned and is ready to wear.
*Click or tap images to see the full view and all details*
• Designer: Arte de la Mode
• Fabric: nylon - polyester blend
• Color: brown-bronze-copper
• Origin: USA
• Condition: very good vintage
• Recommended women’s size based on the measurements: XL
• Compare these measurements with a similar item that fits you well to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
• Shoulder edge to edge(no shoulder pads): 20"
• Bust: 45"
• Waist: 48"
• Hips: 49"
• Sleeves: 23"
• Total length: 49"
• Original label sizes may vary and should not be used to determine fit.
• The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.