Gorgeous and totally unique, these 1980s vintage Claude Montana black suede ankle boots are topped off with a luxuriously silky soft black fur trim along the outer edge, chic pointed toes and head-turning sculptural stiletto heel. Impeccably made with attention to all details, these boots are everything! Zips up at the back of the leather wrapped heels, leather sole, smooth leather interior, man made heel cap. These appear nearly unworn and come with the original box! There is some imperfection on the suede backing of the fur on one boot as seen in photo #8. Not noticeable at all as it's on the underside. These are beyond unique and impossible to find elsewhere!
• Designer: Claude Montana
• Materials: butter soft suede, rabbit fur trim
• Color: black
• Condition: nearly mint with box
• label size: 36.5*
• US: 6 - 6.5
• UK: 4 - 4.5
• EUR: 36.5
* Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• Insole length: 9.9"
• Toe width: 3"
• Platform height: .2"
• Heel height: 4"
• Total height: 7"
• Opening circumference: 8.85"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional outfits that express your individuality paired with excellent customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.
I personally only wear vintage and I know what to takes to find you the best!
KCO Vintage is female owned and operated, based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. 2012