1964 vintage dark navy blue heavy sturdy wool knit with mustard yellow accents, team patches and embroidered name at the side of the sleeve. Unlined, heavyweight, sturdy and tightly knit, this cardi appears barely, if ever previously worn. Perfectly clean and free of holes, stains or other issues. Are you a Fred? Do you know a Fred? Then this is for YOU!
• designer: Sportcraft
• era: 1960s
• origin: Seattle, USA
• fabric: 100% new wool
• color: dark navy blue, mustard yellow
• care: dry clean
• condition: excellent, clean, perfect vintage!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 27" (uncuffed)
• bust: 40"
• waist: 38"
• bottom hem: 38"
• total length: 27"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• recommended men's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA