OMG the size of these bells! 50" circumference flare with roomy thighs and ultra high, fitted waistline slim the figure and just look so amazing on! Hidden side zipper closure with metal hook-loop. The material is unlisted but it is most likely a tightly woven wool or acrylic. It's very heavy and doesn't wrinkle easily. Any wrinkles were quickly and easily steamed away. While these look basically perfect on, there are several very small surface imperfections that I won't call full blown holes, more like spotty breaks in the weave. Mostly in the back of the pants, a few in the front. The color and weight do a great job of disguising this and there is no pilling, staining, loss of shape or other indicators that these were heavily worn. If it weren't for these darn issues these pants would be mint!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Sirette Sport
• era: 1960s-70s
• origin: unknown - found in the USA
• fabric: unlisted - likely wool but it could also be a sturdy heavyweight acrylic knit
• color: dark navy blue
• care: dry clean
* recommended women's size: small / 6
• waist: 26"
• hips: 38"
• front rise: 14"
• inseam: 29.5"
• bottom hem circumference: 50"
• total length: 43"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA