Incredibly feminine 1970s vintage bohemian chic floral poppy print lightweight semi sheer cotton gauze maxi dress. Fitted bodice with ruffle collar and elastic shoulder straps to hold the ruffles in place off of the shoulders, or up on top of them if you prefer. Fitted, nonelastic waistline with matching attached tie sash belt and thread belt loops. Full length perma pleated skirt with slight flare toward the bottom hem with mesh interfacing to hold the hem down in place. This semi sheer dress is fully lined in opaque ivory-colored acetate taffeta and this does not stretch. Nylon center back zipper closure. The floral print has a few tiny yellow butterflies fluttering throughout the botanical scenery...dreamy! This dress is in beautiful vintage condition and has been gently hand washed for you. The ideal Spring dress for all your garden parties, weddings, or other events under the sun with friends, family or just your own beautiful self!
• designer: unknown-no labels other than a paper size tag that reads 9/10 but this is much smaller than that.
• origin: n/a
• fabric: n/a - top layers is a semi sheer gauze like cotton or blend...the liner is taffeta
• color: off white, red, pink, green, blue
• care: hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent vintage!
MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE
* all measurements taken while flat.
• shoulder width-straight across: 14-19"
• bust-underarm seam to seam, then doubled: 34"
• waist-smallest part of waist, then doubled: 26"
• hips-approx. 8” below the waist, then doubled: 38"
• total length-top of the shoulder down to the bottom of the hem: 53"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by carefully taken measurements and my decades long experience in wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations often differ from the label and may also differ from your expectations of that size.
• label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general so the absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• message me any time if you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location and while they are expensive, I always offer the lowest rates possible within the USPS system. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days, but can take longer depending on customs or other issues outside of our control. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
• returns are accepted for refunds minus a 10% re-stocking fee when the following applies:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached (if this tag is cut off it will be assumed the item was worn out and a 35% fee will be deducted from your refund. “Wear and return” practices are wasteful and highly discouraged.)
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. Your refund will be issued within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund any return shipping expenses.
KCO is not financially responsible for late delivery if shipped on time, nor for lost packages when tracking is provided. A late package is extremely rare and I have never had a package go missing. Rest assured I will do my best to assist you resolve any delivery issue related to USPS.
ABOUT KCO VINTAGE
Based in Anacortes WA, USA, I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012. I consider it a great honor to be your digital personal shopper and I’m fully dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I live and work in a 100% smoke-free environment and all clothing will arrive clean and in ready to wear condition. I value transparency, communication and truly enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human