Seriously beautiful black velvet bohemian dream empire waisted maxi dress dripping with slinky knitted fringe with borders trimmed in colorful thread embroidery. Darted and gathered bust with fitted waistline and fuller maxi length skirt. V-back and neckline with center back nylon zipper. The bodice and skirt are lined with hidden side seam pockets at each hip. Midweight and without stretch, the velvet is completely black showcasing the pop of brightly colored embroidery throughout. This is in excellent vintage condition with minimal wear (a few mildly imperfect strands of fringe, a few minor imperfections of the velvet...9.5/10 condition!) This dress was found with the accompanying labels but I cannot verify it is from the designer listed or not. Beautiful in every way, perfectly clean and ready to be loved for a lifetime!
• shoulder width-outer edge to edge: 17"
• sleeve length-shoulder seam to edge of fringe: 11"
• bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 33"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 26"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 36"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 56"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA