1960s mod collared drop waist pleated dress in brown, black and white. Gold tone bodice button closures, unlined, little to no stretch, at or below knee length. Totally mod, perfect for layering beneath all your Fall and Winter looks.
• designer: Saks Fifth Ave
• era: 1960s
• origin: unlisted
• fabric: unlisted - slinky midweight nylon or lightweight poly
• color: brown, black, white - gold tone buttons
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: two small holes near the waistline within the pleats as shown - hand washed - no other issues - beautiful vintage condition
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 16"
• armhole circ: 14"
• bust: 35-36"
• waist: 30"
• hips: 32-37"
• total length: 40"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: xs / small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA