Go watch some music videos circa 1991 and then come back and buy this awesome dress to satisfy your inevitable new craving for a certain look...stretchy midweight ribbed black dress with bronze-gold heart charms attached to both sleeves with sexy cutout at the neckline. Back zip closure, unlined. This baby is fitted top to bottom with tons of stretch. Well made, hand washed for you and ready to wear with no damage to note.
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: 2110
• era: late 80s early 90s
• origin: USA
• fabric: 97% Acrylic 3% Lycra
• color: black with bronze-gold
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent - no holes or stains
* recommended women's size: medium / 8
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulders: 16"
• bust: 34-37"
• waist: 24-28"
• hips: 33-36"
• sleeve length: 23.5"
• total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA