1980s vintage black suede leather tall boots with purple trim and pops of red, blue and green colorful shapes. Leather and man made sole and short block heel. These are without zippers and pull on. The interior has a thin coating made to appear like tan leather but this has deteriorated over time and is actively flaking and shedding off from the entirety of the inside of both boots. If you can tolerate tiny pieces on your socks when you take these off after wearing then no worries. Aside from this the boots are in great condition and look perfect on! The suede is soft and kind of floppy and are a bit slouchy when worn as can be seen.
• designer: Roberto Vianni
• era: 1980s
• made in Italy
• materials: suede leather, man made other
• color: black, purple, red, blue, green
• condition: exteriors are excellent, the thin coating on the interior lining of both boots is shedding / flaking
• marked size USA: 6.5M*
• interior length: 9"
• ball of foot circumference taken from around the outside: 9"
• ankle circumference: 12.5"
• calf circumference: 13.5"
• top opening circumference: 13.75"
• heel height: 1.25"
• total height: 15.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA