1980s vintage colorful patchwork style sequin dress. Short sleeves, knee length, fully lined in black silk or satin. The hips seem to have been custom designed, they are quite accommodating to some serious curves. This dress is being sold as-is for photoshoots or repair as there are several strands of sequins missing or in the process of falling off. So fun and colorful, I really hope someone can make use of this beauty or bring her back to life in all her glory!
• designer: unknown
• era: 1980s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: silk or lightweight poly lining and sequins
• color: red, pink, green, yellow, black, white, gold metallic, copper, tan - black lining
• condition: poor - several strands of missing sequins, loose sequins, and exposed threads as shown. No holes in the surface that I found, no odors, no rips. If you know how to sew on sequins and more importantly have the time to do so, this is a stunner just waiting to be brought back to life!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 16" (small shoulder pads attached - easy to remove)
• sleeve length: 14"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 39"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 39.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / XL / 10
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA