1980s vintage purple knit cardigan sweater with dramatic batwing sleeves and an oversized silhouette.
• soft, thick and stretchy knit.
• rounded ribbed shawl style collar/opening.
• designed to be worn open with no closures or pockets.
• cozy, warm and well made.
• designer: n/a - no labels
• origin: n/a
• fabric: n/a but feels like acrylic
• color: purple
• care: hand wash in cold water with gentle or natural detergent or machine wash on gentle cycle, after the spin cycle, take out and lay flat or hang up to dry and re-shape as necessary.
• condition: very good / gently worn with light surface fuzz(not pilling)/ no flaws / this has been hand washed and hung to dry.
• shoulder width: seamless dolman style sleeves so free in the shoulder area
• sleeve length-taken from the edge of the neckline/collar down the whole arm to sleeve cuff: 30"
• bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 60"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 46"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 34"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: M/L
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label as these label sizes have changed over the years, are inconsistent across all brands and are highly subjective in general. I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist with any sizing needs!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee (international orders are excluded from restocking fees). Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human