1980s vintage buttery soft black suede leather mini dress with bronze metal studs at the bustier style bust, halter style straps that crossover at the back and snap in place, with a hidden low back zipper closure. Unlined, soft, flexible and thin suede making this quite comfy. The third pic shows light coming through the seams when held up to the light. Very well made right here in the USA and in excellent condition!
• Bust: 30" across and doubled pit to pit but the open back allows for up to around 36B bust
• Waist: 30"
• Hips: 36"
• Total length taken from the underarm seam to bottom hem: 22"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / 6
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA