Seriously cool and versatile across the style spectrum, these 1980s vintage high waisted pants are complete with detachable beige woven suspender straps that connect via leather or man made leather and buttons.
• fitted waist with zipper fly and button closure.
• two hip pockets.
• pleated around waist with a baggy fit that tapers at the ankles.
• the fabric is mid to lightweight, nubby and has a minimally processed linen look to them.
• the tag is unable to be read but the fabric feels like it may be a rayon / cotton / linen blend .
• unlined and without stretch.
• muted beige, ivory suspender straps, tan leather or faux leather
• in excellent condition - clean and free of holes and stains.
• made in the usa
• waist: 26"
• hips: 39"
• front rise: 114"
• inseam: 28"
• total length: 40"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: XS / Small
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human