Very unique 1980s vintage D.Frank long sleeve crushed velvet midi dress. Wide sweeping multi-tiered gathered a-line skirt in yellow, navy blue, sage green and deep raspberry red. Colorful thread wrapped buttons close the bodice and black buttons at the long sleeve cuffs. The bodice is lined, sleeves and skirt are unlined, no pockets, no stretch. The backside of the matching adjustable belt has age-related wrinkles as shown, and there are some lightened splotches on the green panel of the skirt as shown in the last photo. There was elastic in the waistband but it is no longer stretchy. Cinch the waistbelt and you won't miss the elastic, the lighter spots on the skirt are disguised within the folds of the dress and are less obvious in person than they are in these photos. There are no holes, runs or other issues. Really a great dress with serious gothic bohemian vibes!
Please visit our website if you'd like to see additional photos of this item at www.kcovintage.com.
• designer: D.Frank
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon crushed velvet
• color: black, yellow, dark red, blue, green
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human