1990s minimal black leather open toed mule sandals. Black man made sole, elastic tabs on the interior of the arch for flexibility. Simply chic and an easy go-to sandal for everyday wear.
• designer: Cherokee
• era: 1990s / y2k
• origin: imported
• material: leather, man made sole
• color: black
• condition: excellent - clean - minimal wear
* the best way to ensure proper fit is to compare these measurements with your foot and/or a similar item.
• interior length, front to back: 9.5"
• interior width across ball of foot: 3.25"
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: 2.25"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• US: 7
• UK: 5
• EUR: 39
• size conversions are pulled from the specific brands website. Refer to the measurements if you are unfamiliar with how this brand fits or unsure about the size provided. The foot model generally wears size US8.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA