Super chunky 1990s vintage platform clogs with muted beige suede leather uppers and muted beige wood sole and heel. Grippy black rubber sole tread, cushion insole. The leather is study and holds its shape, these are well made and sure to last. Light wear throughout and they do have a light musty smell like they were put away damp and just left there. I've cleaned them up, buffed the surface, wiped them out with an antibacterial towel and sprayed a shoe specific anti-fungal inside the clog, I imagine they will air out and the must will retreat with time. A few of the photos were taken indoors with whatever light was coming through from outside (not much up here in the north!) this is to better show some of the texture and faint dark spots on the toes.
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: MIA
• era: 1990s
• origin: Brazil
• material: suede leather upper, wood platform, suede insole, faux leather interior trim, rubber sole tread
• color: muted light beige
• weight(unpackaged): 2 lbs 1 oz
• condition: GVC
* marked size: 5 M
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• insole length: 9"
• toe width flat across insole at the widest point: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 6.25"
• sole / platform height: 1.25"
• heel height: 3"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…