1990s vintage black wedge platform high heel above ankle boots...
• faux leather uppers
• silver tone metal buckle details
• fabric interior
• man made black rubber sole and heel
• interior side zipper closure
• while these show very little wear, this material does tend to crack and may flake with wear and there are fissure cracks along the vertical seams as shown...keep moisturized and use black shoe polish to extend the life of the surface material - otherwise they look great on and show very little use. Vegan leather vintage shoes and boots also are more likely to separate from the sole due to the glues aging and weakening the bond from faux leather to the sole. This is an easy fix with ShoeGoo (every person should have a tube of this magic on hand!) use this if there is any separation and the bond will be even better than when new...
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been on Etsy since 2012 and has thousands of happy customers from all over the world.
I ship orders quickly, safely, and use recyclable, biodegradable, reusable, vintage or deadstock packaging.
All of our footwear has been disinfected and thoroughly cleaned inside and out.
Keep scrolling for more details and measurements and reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• brand: Skechers
• color: black with silver tone buckles
• upper material: man made faux leather
• sole material: man made rubber
* marked size: 7 US / 4 UK / 37 EUR
(* marked sizes may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair that fit you well.)
• every pair of shoes sold from KCO have been cleaned inside and out using various methods best suited for the specific materials. Cleaning methods include: thoroughly wiping the insides with an antibacterial cloth, scrubbing the exterior sole and edges with a brush using mild hypoallergenic detergent, wiping down of the uppers to remove any dirt, dust, or marks. Some pairs are then polished with color coordinating leather or artificial leather shoe care products. It’s important to me your order arrives in clean, beautiful, ready-to-wear condition!
• all shoes are pre-owned, pre-worn vintage unless state otherwise. I did not design or contribute to the manufacturing process nor do I know if the materials used will last over time or with wear. I do my best to inspect and test each pair for a strong bond and general structural integrity but unforeseen issues are a possibility once worn. The bonding that holds the uppers and sole together may separate, the sole or heel material may degrade, and non-genuine leather uppers may peel or crack. KCO does not accept returns or issue refunds for shoes that experience damage after any amount of wear. Sole separation is an easy DIY fix using inexpensive easy to acquire products found online. I’m happy to share the repair tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years so please reach out if you could use some help.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders, USPS First Class International Mail, Priority International Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. International shipping prices are based on the actual weight, service selected, and destination. Yes, these shipping costs are unbelievably expensive but they are set by our overlords and unfortunately seem to be out of our control. If you need something expedited, upgrades are always available during checkout and multiple orders receive a largely discounted shipping rate on international orders.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders typically arrive within 10-20 days, but may vary depending on customs processing, weather, or holiday delays. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE, but there are times where Etsy Inc collects and remits VAT on your behalf. You will see specific details of this in your cart during checkout.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. International tracking reliability and update frequency may vary depending on location and service availability.
• further store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I’m so happy you’re here and want you to know I appreciate you, I value you, and I’m 100% at your service from beginning to end!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA