1990s vintage stretchy and slinky jet black mockneck empire waist long sleeve maxi dress with princess seams and wide sweeping full length skirt. Slips on overhead, unlined. The fabric has a tiny and thin micro ribbed texture, is heavyweight yet thin, has great movement and flexibility...
• designer: Doube D Ranch Wear
• era: 1980s / 90s
• origin: unlisted but likely USA
• fabric: unlisted but likely Nylon Lycra blend - micro ribbed, slinky, super stretchy
• color: jet black
• care: hand wash in cold water, air dry
• condition: very good 8/10 - hand sewn stiches at the waistline as shown in the photos - no other issues - hand washed and ready for YOU
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 21"
• bust: 38-48"
• waist: 28-34"
• hips: 40-50"
• total length: 50"
• bottom hem sweep: 120"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA