I love a black dress that is casual and feminine, and this one hits all the marks. Lightweight semi sheer black polyester chiffon with the prettiest floral embroidery and eyelets throughout. The gathered elastic waistline has one thread belt loop and a matching sash tie belt. Peplum below the waistline, knee length skirt. This dress is unlined, the fabric does not stretch, and it slips on overhead. Appears barely, if ever previously worn - there are no stains, holes, snags, loss of elasticity or other issues. I've hand washed this in vegan, hypoallergenic detergent and it's all ready to be loved this summer and beyond!
• designer: Doni Girl
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: semi sheer polyester chiffon
• color: black
• care: hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent! no issues, ready to wear.
* recommended women's size: 4 / 6 / XS / Small
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat with bust, waist and hips doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width full across from cuff to cuff: 21" / 53.5cm
• bust: 37" / 94cm
• elastic waist: 20-30" / 50.8-76.2cm
• hips: 40" / 101.6cm
• total length: 41" / 104.1cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’ tall with a 33” bust, 25” waist, and 34” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me so please reach out any time!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA