Bold and bright, this 1980s vintage trench coat will bring light to even the darkest of winter days! The deep hot fuchsia pink fabric is a mid to lightweight crisp Polyester shell with a lightweight Nylon lining. Not suggested for heavy weather but this would be a great windbreaker and likely repels a light drizzle. The yoke features linear topstitching, button front closures, wrist straps, double collar, two angled welt pockets, and a matching tie belt at the waist with belt loops. There are no holes, rips, stains, or other issues. Such a cool piece perfect for the person whose fashion always makes a statement!
This has been gently hand washed in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent then hung up to air dry.
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and message me anytime if you have questions, I’d love to hear from you🖤
• designer: Misty Weather
• era: 1980s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: crisp poly shell with nylon lining
• color: hot fuchsia pink
• care: hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry or machine wash on gentle cycle
• condition: excellent! no issues - clean
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width, seam to seam, no shoulder pads: 17"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 44"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: 11/12
* recommended size: Large
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and want nothing more than to make you happy!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA