This beautifully vibrant, silky soft pure Merino Wool royal blue full length coat is true vintage from the 1980s with the original price tags still attached! This heavyweight, high quality winter coat features an oversized silhouette with rounded raglan shoulders, shoulder pads (easy to snip out if you don't want them) very cool quilted black collar and sleeve cuffs and is fully lined in black satin. Glossy black button closures, angled welt pockets at the hips. While this coat appears totally worn and has no stains, odors, rips or fade, it has experienced several areas of surface grazing throughout. Zoom in to all photos and the last two show the most severe areas. Check out the price tag when this was new in the 1980s...adjusted for inflation that would be about $549! The unfortunately imperfect state is not terribly noticeable when worn but the coat is majorly discounted all considering. I'm pretty sure you will love this in person or else I wouldn't be selling it : )
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and message me anytime if you have questions, I’d love to hear from you🖤
• designer: Kristen Blake - (sold at Nordstrom back in the day)
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: silky soft heavyweight Merino Wool, Acetate satin lining
• color: royal blue, black
• care: dry clean
• condition: detailed above - original tags included
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width, edge to edge: 23"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 45"
• waist: 45"
• hips: 48"
• total length-top of shoulder to hem: 51"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: 8
* recommended size: Medium / Large
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and want nothing more than to make you happy!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA