OMG these are the best boots ever. If they were in my size they would never leave my grip! Truly knee high, high quality and sturdy not yet totally broken in jet black leather uppers. The silhouette is a little bit taller in the front, complemented in style and comfort by wide stretchy elastic paneling at both sides of the shaft. Well designed center seam atop the toebox, pull up-and-on style-no zippers. The interiors are soft beige leather and have a sturdy, slightly flexible sole black block heel with applied heel protector taps. These beauties appear to have been with only minimal signs of outdoor wear to the bottom of the sole at the ball of the boot. They are perfectly clean inside and out, so comfortable and high quality, don't hesitate on these boots, I know you will be head over heels in love with them!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: Anne Klein
• era: late 1990s, early 2000s
• origin: unknown - unmarked
• material: genuine leather uppers, man made sole and heel, leather interior
• color: black
• weight(unpackaged): 2 lbs 6 oz
• condition: excellent - clean - beautiful in every way!
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10.75"
• toe width: 3.25"
• arch over instep: 6"
• ankle circumference: 10" - stretchy
• calf circumference: 12" - stretchy
• opening circumference: 14" - stretchy
• platform sole height: .25"
• heel height: 2.5"
• total height: 19.5" in front, 18.5" in back
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 10 M
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…