1990s vintage black suede leather pointed toe slip on loafers with shiny patent stripes across the toes, metal buckle detail, elastic tabs at the sides for ease of entry, short block heel, leather interior and sturdy leather sole. In very good, clean vintage condition with normal wear to the sole. Well made and comfortable.
• designer: Danielle
• era: 1990s
• made in EU
• materials: leather
• color: black
• condition: very good vintage
• marked size EU: 44*
• interior length: 12.5"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 6.5"
• heel height: 1"
• total height: 3.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA