Powerful and authoritative, this 1980s/90s vintage Escada blazer jacket will take your boardroom prowess to the next level...made of pure new wool in a lightweight, crepe-like textile, this is a great piece to layer over cozy cashmere sweaters without adding excess weight or warmth to your look. Tailored to perfection with a slightly cropped length, slightly boxy with no shoulder pads, satin notched collar, double breasted button closure, satin trimmed pocket details and circular embroidered appliques at each shoulder. The jacket is fully lined in shiny black silk. This beauty appears barely if ever previously worn. It's like new but as you know, vintage is ALWAYS better!
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: Escada by Margaretha Ley
• era: 1980s / 1990s
• origin: Germany
• color: black, black with gold tone buttons
• material: lightweight crepe wool shell, silk lining
• condition: perfect - clean - appears unworn
* label size: 38 / fits a US Medium
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar item that fits you well.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 34"
• bottom hem: 41"
• total length: 26"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. You will be emailed a confirmation when your package has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about anything, I’d love to hear from you and I’m here to help!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA