1990s vintage black leather ankle boots by Munro, made in the USA.
Sturdy, smooth, supportive leather around the toe box.
The heel and ankle were made with a textured faux leather material that is soft, stretchy, and flexible.
Supportive backing within the heel and instep.
foot with flexible real or faux leather uppers.
Center back zipper closure.
Flexible black rubber sole and chunky block heel.
These are well made, so comfy, and are perfectly clean inside and out.
Barely any wear...these are in awesome condition in every way.
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
🖤shop www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions🖤
• brand: Munro
• origin: USA
• material: leather upper, man made upper, rubber sole and heel
• weight: 1 lb 2 oz
• color: black
• condition: excellent
* marked size: 8 wide
* the marked size on footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to ensure a great fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar pair in your collection.
• interior length: 10"
• toe width (widest point, where the ball of the foot rests): 3.5"
• heel height: 2"
• sole / platform height: .25"
• opening circumference: 9" (stretchy so will accommodate a few extra inches if need be)
• total height (taken at the center back of the shoe): 7.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage shoes are pre-owned, inspected for flaws, tested for strength, and thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Please zoom in to all photos for condition.
• while screening has been done and issues like these are rare, adhesives and other aged materials may have unseen degradation which can result in separation of the sole from the upper, crumbling, cracking, or peeling once shoes are worn and walked in. If repairs are needed, DIY fixes are inexpensive, effective, and easy to do at home. Please purchase with this in mind.
• all orders are carefully packaged and sent within 48 hours of purchase Monday - Friday via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or the applicable Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE.
• all orders include complimentary insurance with tracking. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• the shoes you see in the photos are the exact pair you will receive. We have only one of each pair in the size listed.
• if contacted within 7 days of your order arriving, returns of clean, unworn, undamaged shoes are accepted for refunds minus a 10% restocking/handling fee. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
• full store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression by sharing the beauty of vintage…send a message if you have any questions, I am at your service 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA