Behold, this amazing matching two piece pantsuit complete with long matching tie belt and a color combo sure to turn every head lucky enough to cross your path! Bright lime green with black and white animal spot printed lightweight Cotton top and pants with a wild scene across the back of big beautiful leopards lounging amongst one another.
The pants are mid rise with loose cut legs, they are unlined with no elastic waist or stretch. They close in the front with a zipper and button fly and have two slide pockets at the hips. Nice long length perfect for taller ladies or get them hemmed for the perfect fit.
The top is collared and buttons up at the center bust and at each sleeve cuff. The top is also unlined and does not stretch. The fabric is lightweight and comfortable, with a casual, straight fitting silhouette. Tie the extra long belt around your waist or tuck the top in and wear the belt as a neck tie. Three pieces all in one allow for many mixing and matching opportunities.
99% of my stock has been cleaned prior to sale, but this set I am declining to wash because of fear of color bleed. I will leave proper care up to the next buyer. This set is clean and without odors or other issues. It will be steamed and presented to you with love.
A blurb from an old article I dug up on the designer...
"His dresses and suits have a smart, unmistakably contemporary air.
"Fabrication," said Sherman, fingering the luxurious silk jacquard of a brightly printed two-piece dress. "It's all in the fabrication. I spend a lot of time traveling the world researching fabrics."
Two current favorites are a surprisingly pliable, drapable linen and Ultrasuede -- but a softer, lighter version of the wonder fabric of the early '70s.
Sherman also has an eye for the newest colors and prints. The predominance of black or navy and white in his collection, plus vivid solids and jewel-tone prints, lends a this-just-in feeling to his classic styling."
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Stanley Sherman
• era: late 70s - 80s
• origin: fabric from Thailand
• fabric: lightweight Cotton
• color: bright green, black, white, yellow, tan
• condition: excellent with one swath of discoloration as shown
* recommended women's size: small / medium / 8 / 10
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 15"
• sleeve length: 22.5"
• bust: 39"
• waist: 39"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 27"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• waist: 30"
• hips: 42"
• front rise: 12.75"
• back rise: 16"
• thigh circ: 23"
• inseam: 31"
• total length: 41.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA