1990s vintage black genuine soft leather lace up ankle boots with natural latex rubber sole and "shock absorbing" black rubber block heel. Soft felt insole and lining, rolled black laces, very comfortable and well made. These show very little wear inside or out, have been cleaned and ready to rock. They seem to run ever so slightly small, so if you're an 8 verging on 8.5, I'd pass on these, but if you're an 8 verging on 7.5, go for it babe!
• designer: Munro American
• era: 1990s
• made in the USA
• materials: real leather uppers, natural latex rubber sole and heel, fabric lining
• color: black
• condition: excellent
• marked size USA: 8*
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA