1990s vintage black genuine leather above ankle boots with flexible rubber sole and chunky hard man made block heel. Back zipper closure, man made insole and lining, slightly rounded toes. The faux leather interior looks cracked but there is no flaking and doesn't flake or worsen when you move the leather around. A bit of wear to the interior corners of the block heel, nothing very noticeable, overall in good condition, zoom in to the photos to see what great shape these wear-everywhere boots are in.
• designer: Vaneli
• era: 1990s
• made in unlisted / unknown
• materials: leather upper, man made sole
• color: black on black
• condition: very good vintage
• marked size USA: 7.5M*
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA