1980s futuristic minimal solid black lightweight nylon long coat with a wide roomy body and baggy batwing sleeves, high neckline with slide through tab detail and snap buttons up the front. Two pockets at the hips, curved bottom hemline, no lining or stretch to this windbreaker-feel fabric. A simple and sleek piece with great drape and awesome oversized silhouette. Hand washed for you so it's all ready to wear and it's in excellent, flaw free vintage condition.
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: 1980s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: lightweight thin nylon
• color: black
• care: hand or machine wash gently in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width-edge to edge: 21"
• sleeve length: 22.5"
• bust: 54"
• waist: 53"
• hips: 53"
• total length: 42.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA