1980s vintage shiny pink silk fitted blouse jacket with green and blue floral baroque/ Pennsylvania Dutch style floral pattern throughout. Lightweight and lovely to the touch with colors that look amazing together. Button-loop closures in front, fully lined in pink satin. No stretch to the material. In like new condition with no flaws of any kind...beautiful!
• designer: unknown
• era: 1980s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: silk
• color: pink, blue, green, yellow, purple
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - clean and without any flaws or signs of wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 16.5"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 31"
• total length: 22"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA