Incredibly soft to the touch and well made, this vintage brown and beige mini herringbone patterned wool coat is hip length, with a Princess seam bodice, two lined patch pockets, a large detachable squarish hood, matching tie waist belt, and lacquered leather knitted buttons in front and at sleeve cuffs. Back kick pleat, fully lined in silky brown satin. This jacket is midweight and very versatile...the kind of overcoat you can wear everyday and feel classy and cool simultaneously. In perfect condition, totally clean and without flaws. Appears barely, if ever previously worn!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: unknown - no labels - found at an estate with many other vintage coats
• era: the silhouette is tailored and not oversized which is more common from similar coats from the 1980s so I lean towards mid 90s made during the preppy trend seen in some places during that decade
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unlisted - very soft wool, perhaps Cashmere. Not rough or excessively heavy. Likely lined in Acetate satin
• color: brown and beige - creates a muted brown color
• care: spot clean if needed, or take to a dry cleaner
• condition: perfect!
* recommended women's size: 8/10 - Medium
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 27"
• bust: 39"
• waist: 40"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA