Late 1980s early 1990s vintage Donna Pelle black leather below knee length anorak style hooded coat...
• exterior material: genuine black leather
• lining material: lightly insulated smooth black satin base layer liner with an optional thick, warm, and plush black faux fur zip out vest style liner
• pockets: two
• closure: 6 gray and silver tone double breasted front closure, two of the same buttons at the shoulder epaulets, black buttons at each sleeve cuff, and a fabric and metal toggle drawstring waist
• silhouette: baggy and oversized with the option to cinch the waist via the drawstring, the hood is extra large, attached, fully lined in black faux fur, and comes down into a shawl style collar
• weight: 6 lb 1 oz - heavy! warm!
• notes on condition: excellent vintage condition - I have had this cleaned, there are no odors, stains, holes, lining issues etc.
• label size: M *
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 21"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 24"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 50"
• waist: 48"
• hips: 52"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 49"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist and 36” hips.
• see more outerwear: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please get in touch so I may assist you personally. Send a message directly any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner and curator of KCO VINTAGE
Anacortes, WA, USA