1980s vintage Escada pastel pink cropped blazer jacket, made in Western Germany, dated pre-1989
• lightweight wool suiting in a twill weave
• fully lined in pale pink shiny embossed satin
• boxy silhouette, topstitched waistline, thin shoulder pads
• 2 breast patch pockets
• 2 button closures at the waist, back up buttons sewn onto the interior label
• I have had this cleaned and there remain extremely faint stains as shown in the last photo
• there are no holes or other noticeable issues...appears barely worn
• the fabric weighs 1 lb 2 oz, perfect for Spring or layering over cashmere sweaters come the F/W season
• label size: 40 *
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 22.5"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 41"
• waist: 36"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 23"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat and then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 32” bust, 25” waist, and 36” hips.
• find more to love: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement-making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please contact me so I can assist you personally. Send a message directly at any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner, curator, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, WA, USA