1980s vintage below knee length muted tan-brown Cashmere Wool blend coat. Soft, thick, quite warm. Fully lined in silky shiny satin with two hip pockets, rounded raglan shoulder seams, sleeve cuff straps, and double breasted button closures. There are two very small and minor imperfections on the surface of the wool, one at the back of one sleeve and one at the backside midsection. See the past photo for a closeup. Otherwise this shows very little, if any wear. The seams are not worn down, there are no stains, holes, rips or other issues. A lovely, stylistically versatile and timeless true vintage coat.
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: no labels other than what is shown
• era: 1980s
• origin: England
• fabric: Cashmere, Wool, Nylon Acetate lining
• color: muted tan
• care: spot clean if needed, or machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle, then promptly hang up to air dry shaking out as needed. Or take to your trusted dry cleaner
• condition: excellent vintage with minimal wear - very clean - well made
* recommended women's size: 8/10 - Medium / Large
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 19"
• sleeve length: 22.5"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 45"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA