Late 1990s early 2000s vintage matching two-piece dress and crop top set by Kristy, made in the USA.
Warm tan-orange, olive and black watercolor-inspired patterned fabric.
The diagonal design is slimming and flattering to the figure.
Lightweight, crisp, matte organza-like material.
The dress has rolled spaghetti straps, is close fitting and is above knee length.
Long back zip closure.
The cropped top is semi-sheer, collared, and ties at the waist.
The top and sheer layer of the dress is not stretchy, but the dress lining is.
The straps have been altered to be shorter as shown in the last photo.
Aside from this alteration (and the visible stitching left behind), these two pieces are in excellent condition with no other imperfections or signs of wear.
I have hand-washed this set and hung it up to air dry. Love the color scheme and sexy silhouette!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Kristy
• era: 1990s / 2000s
• origin: USA
• material: lightweight, thin, crisp polyester
• color: Warm tan-orange, olive and black
• condition: EVC
* vintage label size: Small
• modern size: 6 / XS / Small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• shoulders: 13.5"
• bust: adjustable
• waist: adjustable
• length: 13"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA