1980s-90s vintage very high waisted 100% linen pants in a lovely and unique cranberry hue. Pleated around the waist with roomy thighs that taper at the ankles. One interior and one exterior button closure with zipper fly. Single back pocket, two slide pockets at the hips. Fully lined in matching satin. These beautiful pants are as good as new, but vintage is always better!
• designer: Jones New York
• era: 80s-90s
• origin: USA
• fabric: 100% Linen
• color: cranberry
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• waist: 26"
• hips: 38"
• front rise: 12.5"
• inseam: 30"
• total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS/Small/4
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA