Amazing 1950s-60s vintage Sears Santa Barbara colorful plaid high waist wool pants.
Red, yellow, blue, and olive green plaid woven midweight wool.
Fully lined in lightweight yellow cotton.
High waist, roomy in the thighs with a slight taper toward the cropped pant leg.
Center rear zip with button tab closure, solid waistband (no elastic).
These are nearing 70 years old and while they look amazing on, there are a handful of small mended holes throughout the front of the pants and a couple on the back. They aren't perfectly unnoticeable when up close looking for them, but when worn you or anyone else will be none the wiser.
The lining has a few tiny holes and some slight discoloration.
One of the side seams shows evidence of alterations you can see in the last photo.
I have cleaned these pants and they really do look incredible despite the abovementioned imperfections.
Very rare piece from this particular collection, it's so ready to make a statement!
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: Sears Santa Barbara Collection
• era: 1950s
• origin: USA
• color: red, blue, olive, yellow
• material: wool, lightweight cotton lining
• weight(unpackaged): 13 oz
• condition: several mended holes as photographed and described
* label size: n/a - size determined by measurements below...The waist is fitted at 30" with room in the hips up to 40". Keep scrolling to see the rest...
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar item that fits you well.
• waist: 30"
• hips: 40"
• back rise: 15"
• inseam: 27"
• total length: 37.5"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. You will be emailed a confirmation when your package has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about anything, I’d love to hear from you and I’m here to help!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA