Beautifully flowy black crepe Max Mara wide leg pants. Nonelastic banded waist with pleated front and partial interior lining around the waist, unlined elsewhere. Hidden center rear zipper. Two pockets at each hip. Beautiful, high quality pants, clean...chic now, chic forever.
• designer: max mara
• era: late 1990s / y2k
• origin: uknown - no other label than brand tag
• fabric: unlisted - lightweight crepe, lightly rayon or similar blend
• color: black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight - or dry clean
• condition: excellent aside from an area of stressed weave near the base of the center back rear zipper seam - shown in the last photo - could be patched from behind or mended - price deeply discounted considering
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• waist: 30"
• hips: 46"
• thigh circ.: 27|
• front rise: 11.5"
• inseam: 34"
• total length: 45.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / 8
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA