1990s vintage black vinyl ankle boots with short block heel, made in Japan.
The uppers are textured to look like leather, have a subtle sheen, are flexible and designed to keep your feet cozy and dry in wet weather.
Sleek silhouette with tapered toes.
Flexible black rubber sole, interior side zipper.
Lightly padded beige mesh lining.
There are no insoles and there are some spots on the base of the footbed as seen in the last photo.
I wear size 8 generally and with a medium-thick sock these fit me perfectly with a touch of extra room, I'd say size 8 - 8.5 is a fair suggestion. I didn't notice the lack of an insole as the base is smooth, these are really comfy as is, but if you add an insole they will likely feel a bit more snug, like a true size 8.
These are in great condition, a bit of wearing down to the back of the heel, nothing noticeable. They look and feel really well made.
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
🖤shop www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions🖤
• brand: Cossacky
• origin: Japan
• material: vinyl, rubber, other
• weight: 1 lb 12 oz
• color: black
• condition: excellent - clean - no damage
* marked size: 24.5 ee --- USA size suggestion is size 8 - 8.5
* the marked size on footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to ensure a great fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar pair in your collection.
• interior length: 9.75"
• toe width (widest point, where the ball of the foot rests): 3.5"
• heel height: 1.25"
• opening circumference: 11"
• total height (taken at the center back of the shoe): 6"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage shoes are pre-owned, inspected for flaws, tested for strength, and thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Zoom in to all photos for condition.
• while screening has been done, adhesives and other aged materials may have unseen degradation which can result in separation of the sole from the upper, crumbling, cracking, or peeling once shoes are worn and walked in. If repairs are needed, DIY fixes are inexpensive, effective, and easy to do at home. Please purchase with this in mind.
• all orders are carefully packaged and sent within 48 hours of purchase Monday - Friday via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or the applicable Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE.
• all orders include complimentary insurance with tracking. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• the shoes you see in the photos are the exact pair you will receive. We have only one of each pair in the size listed.
• if contacted within 7 days of your order arriving, returns of clean, unworn, undamaged shoes are accepted for refunds minus a 10% restocking/handling fee. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
• full store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression by sharing the beauty of vintage…send a message if you have any questions, I am at your service 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA