Crazily colorful and flowy, this awesome vintage three piece set includes a sleeveless top, mid length skirt, and long length, draped, open style blouse/jacket top. The skirt is lined in white satin, the other two pieces are unlined and semi sheer. The fabric is a thin, lightweight, silky, slightly stretchy with a hint of sheen. It's made of polyester but it really feels like the kind of nylon you find of beautiful vintage robes or peignoirs. There are no closures and the skirt has a stretchy elastic waistline. Wear together, alone or mix and match...it's rare to find complete sets like this with all the original parts. Really lovely and fun, hand washed and ready for you 🖤
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: You Lim
• era: unsure, could be from the 1980s up to Y2K
• origin: USA
• fabric: thin, semi sheer, silky and slightly stretchy micro net polyester
• color: bright yellow, red, orange, green, blue, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent! no flaws or signs of wear or damage found. One oddly serged seam hem along the tank tops arm opening but not noticeable
* recommended women's size: the tank and skirt best fits up to size large / 12, the top is open and flowy and can fit up to 1X
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA