Soft, thin, well broken in brick red, beige and black mini floral printed Rayon long length tunic style top with 3/4 length sleeves and notched neckline. Unlined, little to no stretch, slips on overhead. One spot that appears like its a printing error, shown in the second to last photo. No holes or stains, hand washed in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent then hung up to air dry. It’s in beautiful vintage condition!
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and please feel free to reach out if there’s anything I can do to help 🖤
• designer: no labels
• era: 1970s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: Rayon - soft and thin
• color: brick red, beige/off white, black
• care: hand wash in cold water
• condition: VGVC
* recommended women's size: small / medium
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat with bust, waist and hips doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width-seam to seam: 18" / 45.7cm
• sleeve length: 15" / 38.1cm
• bust: 38" / 96.5cm
• waist: 36" / 91.4cm
• total length: 27.5" / 69.9cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’ tall with a 33” bust, 25” waist, and 34” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me so please reach out any time!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
Do you like vintage dresses? https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093730
How about jumpsuits or 2 piece sets? https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093738