1970s vintage Southwestern vibes Acrylic knit poncho in ivory, yellow, orange, red and black woven pattern with chunky soft ribbed knit collar and lightweight fringe along all edges. No armholes, free and open at the sides, just pull it on overhead and head out for your day. Unlined, mid to lightweight, hand washed, in excellent vintage condition with no holes, stains or other issues...
• designer: no labels
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unlisted - feels like Acrylic
• color: ivory, rusty red, yellow, orange, black
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• width: 42"
• length: 39"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits all
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA