1990s vintage genuine leather slightly above ankle boots. The brown leather is thick with a pebbled like surface texture, it's sturdy but not stiff, they bend where needed when walking. The shaft of the foot is lined in a comfy lightly padded mesh fabric, the insole is minimally padded and made of fabric. They close via an interior side zipper. The dark brown / black rubber platform sole and chunky block high heel are heavy and strong with good grip. Some wearing down of the sole tread. These are clean, comfortable, really well made, and in excellent vintage condition inside and out!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of wearable self expression since 2012. Shop here on Etsy at www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, measured, and described in detail.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours!
• designer: Curfew
• era: 1990s
• origin: Brazil
• material: genuine leather, man made other
• color: dark chocolate brown, black-brown sole and heel
• weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
• condition: EVC
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10.5"
• toe width: 4"
• arch over instep: 6.25"
• ankle circumference: 13"
• opening circumference: 12"
• platform height: .75"
• heel height: 3"
• total height: 9"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• marked size: 10M
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…