The cutest 1960s-70s vintage lightweight poly knit collared top in blue and white gingham with a big red apple patch pocket. A metal zipper fully opens the front. The top is unlined and offers a bit of stretch. This sweet piece is in such excellent shape! No flaws, freshly cleaned and ready to wear.
• designer: JC Penney Fashions
• era: 60s-70s
• origin: USA
• fabric: poly knit
• color: blue, white, red and green
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to dry - or machine wash and dry on low
• condition: excellent! appears barely, if ever worn
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 16.5"
• sleeve length: 8"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 37"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 27"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA