Awesomely mod 1960s vintage black and white plaid with large circular printed woven poncho made complete with a matching scarf and lots of fringe! Mid to lightweight poly or acrylic blend knit, fabric wrapped metal backed button closures, unlined, no stretch or pockets. One of the buttons must have had some tarnish on the metal backing as there is a bit of gray on its accompanying hole as shown in the last photo. No holes or stains, I just hand washed this and hung it up to dry...it's in beautiful condition with a highly unusual print and color combo that really POPS!
• designer: Prior Westerns
• era: 1960s
• origin: Denver CO, USA
• fabric: unlisted - wool blend, poly blend or acrylic blend knit
• color: black and white
• care: hand wash in very cold water - black color ran quite a bit when I washed this so be aware of that and be sure to fully wring out excess water in the machine on its spin cycle then iron inside out on high NO STEAM to prevent and remaining dye carrying water from seeping over into the white areas. Then hang up to fully dry : )
• condition: excellent vintage 9.5 / 10 - clean and wonderful
* this poncho has no armholes so will fit most all sizes within a 20" neck circumference range.
• total length: 33"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits all / most
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA