Sweet and simple 1970s vintage chunky ivory colored Acrylic cable knit cardigan sweater with faux leather dome buttons, deep v neck, nice extra long sleeves.
Unlined, stretchy, pretty soft and midweight.
Gently worn with no holes or stains.
Hand washed and ready to wear.
This buttons up on the reverse side which indicates it's a male sweater but the size is best for a female figure.
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: 1970s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: unlisted - feels like Acylic
• color: ivory, tan buttons
• care: dry clean or gently hand wash and hang up to air dry
• condition: very good vintage - clean
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width-outer edge to edge: 19"
• sleeve length: 27"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 34"
• total length: 27"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA