1980s deep fuchsia texture quilted elastic fitted jacket style top with gathered puffy sleeves, fitted bodice, and flared peplum hemline. Buttons up the front. Unlined, easily removable shoulder pads, thick, stretchy, matte satin like fabric...wearing this top turns your body into art!
• designer: Jeanne Marc
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: cotton/poly/lycra body with cotton interfacing yoke/lining
• color: deep fuchsia with black trim
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight-or dy clean
• condition: very good vintage - clean and ready to wear
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 14"
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 20"
• sleeve length: 25"
• bust: 30-35"
• waist: 23-28"
• total length: 22"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA