1980s-90s vintage dark navy blue and creamy off white long sleeve shirt dress with a mix and match stripes and polka dot print. Shiny gold tone crest embossed metal buttons close the bodice with hidden white buttons closing the skirt. Dropped nonelastic waistline, long sleeves with button cuffs, single chest pocket. The material is silky and midweight, matte in color and has great movement. Unlined and without stretch. Loose-fitting, straight silhouette. This dress is ready for summers chillin on your yacht, beverage in hand, watching other cruisers pass by.
• designer: unlisted - no labels
• era: 80s-90s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: unlisted. mid to lightweight, silky, soft yet structured.
• color: dark navy blue and creamy off white
• care: dry clean
• condition: excellent! no issues, clean and ready to wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder seam to seam: 20.5"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 40"
• sleeve length: 22"
• total length: 50.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium - large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA