1980s vintage mossy green nylon belted trench raincoat with a perfectly oversized silhouette, long length, and an optional cozy acrylic liner that zips in and out.
• awesomely unique green color.
• double-breasted button closures and tie belt.
• epaulets and sleeve cuff straps.
• fully lined in silky nylon as well as the optional warm liner.
• the material is good for light drizzle and wind, not designed for extreme weather.
• midweight, comfortable, in perfect vintage condition!
• made in Korea
• fabric: nylon exterior and lining / zip out acrylic liner
• color: mossy green
• condition: excellent - no flaws - cleaned and ready to wear!
• shoulder width: 24"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 44"
• waist: 44"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 51"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: Large / XL
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA