Very cool late 1980s early 1990s vintage iridescent white organza long sleeve blouse made by Park in the USA...
• lightweight, sheer, crisp fabric with the prettiest glow
• black satin collar and cuffs with gold metallic rope details
• gold tone metal button closures
• extra long length like a tunic with a subtle flare silhouette towards the hem
• the sleeves are billowy with tapered cuffs
• the fabric is not stretchy, is unlined, and is see-through
• hand washed and in perfect vintage condition - no evidence of wear or tear
• the fabric weighs 5 oz
• notes on condition: 10/10
• label size: M * (modern fit is a bit larger but it's designed to be oversized)
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 17.5"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 26"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 44"
• waist: 47"
• hips: 53"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 35.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat and then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 32” bust, 25” waist, and 36” hips.
• find more to love: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement-making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please contact me so I can assist you personally. Send a message directly at any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner, curator, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, WA, USA